In our home, we love purchasing cute costumes. But what is more fun is making a costume. I am not a seamstress, so the costumes NEED to be easy and fun to make, and at the same time look amazing!
We love to mix and match with costumes to create the cutest and most unique costumes we can find!
This year our costumes include:
- My oldest will be a wolf. My sister, who is now 22, wore the costume when she was in ice skating over 10 years ago. The costume is still in amazing condition and super cute! We are simply adding leggings, and a little make-up to complete the wolf look.
- My son will be Bobba Fett. This was a choice he made, and we did purchase his costume.
- My youngest will be a tutu cat . . . her two favorite things. We received her costume for review, which was posted HERE. We are adding cute tights and cat sneakers.
There are many places to look for costume inspiration!
- We love the recycled costumes here:
- We love Martha Stewart!
- Pinterest has some AMAZING ideas. AND you can pin your favorites to keep!We just searched for Homemade Halloween Costumes:
- And these ADORABLE Family ideas are some of our favorites!