Survey sites kind of break down into two types. This week, we will be looking at the larger payouts, but less frequent survey sites. These usually require 1-2 weeks of surveys, but they pay high amounts for that one "survey/ job". I have been completing online surveys for years, and these are the five sites I have found the most beneficial/ profitable.
- Focus Forward: Focus Forward can be VERY choosy, and it may become frustrating because you will not qualify for all of their surveys. However, when you do, the payout is usually substantial. For instance, they have a survey right now for $175: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2V72LNY
GO TO: http://www.focusfwd.com/
- Live Wire: I enjoy Live Wire because often the surveys are a lot of fun. The last one I participated in was for Once Upon a Time (I think for $5). The surveys are usually fairly short and pay $5-$10 each.
GO TO: http://www.livewireresearch.com/panel_priv_policy.html
- 20/20 Research: Similar to Focus Forward, this survey site has really small groups of people that qualify, but the payouts are usually really good. Right now they have a school supplies study that pays $125 if you qualify: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1053129/
GO TO: https://www.2020panel.com/
- Baker Street Solution: Baker St will email you with a unique link about once a month (sometimes more infrequently). If you qualify and are within the first participants, you qualify. Payout is generally in an Amazon Gift Card and it comes within a couple of weeks. You need to be fast at responding in order to get into their studies, but they are fast and generally fun surveys.
GO TO: http://www.bakerstsolutions.com/panelist.html
- Resolution Research: Like many of the other surveys, these are not as frequent and have small pools of people that they qualify. The payouts are big, though.
GO TO: http://panel.resolutionresearch.com/
Next week, we will look at the survey sites that offer TONS of smaller pay out surveys on a daily and weekly basis.