- MomSelect: Mom select allows you to throw "parties" to launch a product. They are usually very generous gift packages. The last one I received was the Creativity for Kids, which you can see HERE. I am also expecting a reading one that I will be posting soon. The offers vary. In August I had 2 parties, but prior to that I had not had one in a few months. When you do get in, they are FABULOUS!
Go to: http://www.momselect.com/ to register. You can register as a blogger mom, or a non-blogger mom.
- RecycleBank: Recycle Bank gives you "points" for doing various activities. You can earn points for answering quick surveys, playing games, or performing recycling activities. You can turn in these points for a variety of things such as magazines, coupons, and sometimes even gift cards. There are many opportunities to earn free points. Like right now, if you are signed in, click HERE and click on the 5 lockers on the northeast for 50 points! I have received many prizes over the years and it is really simple to accumulate them!
Go to: https://www.recyclebank.com/join/earnpoints to start now!
- Disney Movie Rewards: If you have kids, you probably have purchased a Disney movie. Have you seen codes in those videos? Well, you can enter those codes to get things like videos, Disney merchandise, and occasionally gift cards. You can also enter into sweepstakes! The truly "magical" part. You actually do not need to purchase videos to earn rewards. I have only purchased 3-4 videos in the past couple of years. There are codes available online that you can enter, and they add up quick. A few times a year, they have "specials" and you can get a surprise video for a very low amount of points. Then you can take your code from the video you earned and enter it online. You can also enter codes from a Disney movie that you go to see in a theater. It is an amazing program, and I have received many things from it!
Go to: http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/ to start now!
- My Coke Rewards: You have probably seen us post a few My Coke Rewards points over the past few weeks. We are not a big Coke-drinking family, but I participate and it often means free items, and free soda. I do enter the few codes that I happen to have. I also enter free codes that they offer. They add up fast. They also send special items from time to time. Last week I received a free soda (I had to click into my account to redeem it-- it was sent via email). It is a great program!
Go to: http://www.mycokerewards.com/ to join.
- Pamper Gifts to Grow: This is a great program, even if you do not have a kid in diapers. Pampers have codes on all of their diapers and wipes that you can enter to earn free items. What is wonderful is that there are also many free codes throughout the year that you can enter. These free codes add up fast, and you can redeem for things like books, toys, and Shutterfly credits!
Go to: https://en.giftstogrow.pampers.com/ to register.
And those are our five sites for this week! We will be back next Sunday with 5 more . . . because there are so many to share! Have a great break today mamas!