- BzzAgent: I have been a part of BzzAgent since 2007. For others who have been around that long, my FIRST campaign was Listerine Whitening Strips. It was really the first "group" that I joined. Bzzagent provides "campaigns" which generally provides you with at least one full sized item. In some cases you will received several full sized items. You answer surveys to show how compatible you will be with a mission and they will email you when there is a new campaign you qualify for. Once you are qualified, BzzAgent asks you to complete tasks and come back to report the "bzz" you have been spreading about the product. Examples may be posting on Facebook, Tweeting, or telling people in person. Number of missions varies GREATLY amongst members, but I generally receive 1 a month. When you complete tasks, you earn point for MyPoints, which can be redeemed for many things, including Amazon or Kohl's gift cards.
Go to: http://www.bzzagent.com to sign up.
- She Speaks: Similar to BzzAgent, She Speaks has you review a product that the send you. For me, they have ONLY sent full sized items, and only 1 item. You do not need to complete as many steps as with BzzAgent. In fact, you just need to go to their site, discuss the product they sent you in the discussion boards, and often fill out a survey. It is fairly easy to complete the tasks they ask, and it (in general) does not require social media. The "programs" on She Speaks varies greatly. I only receive one about every 6-12 months.
Go to: http://www.shespeaks.com to sign up.
- Smiley360: Smiley360 is very similar to BzzAgent. You are offered missions (which you can accept), and they will send you a full sized item of that product (in general, some missions HAVE been sending LESS than a full sized item-- this has happened to me only once though). For the missions they ask you to complete "Smiles." You need to post to Facebook twice, Tweet twice, Get 10 people to click thru a link 10 times, tell 10 people about the product face to face, and join their "Connect" area. You will also receive a survey at the end of the mission. The tasks are fairly easy to complete, but often the missions fill up very quickly. Although the number of missions varies greatly between different members, I think I receive about 1-2 missions a month (this has been a recent trend. I have had 17 missions since joining in 2010).
Go to: http://smiley360.com/ to sign up.
- ExpoTV: ExpoTV asks you to give video review of the items they send you. The videos should be 3-5 minutes in length and should feature the product and you saying the product name. The videos are fairly easy to make, and the items they send a usually really good. I am waiting on a package of diapers right now. MamaSteph reviewed Leap Frog toys recently (and received several). These are called "Tryology"s. I receive about 1 Tryology a month, sometimes more. Other people report getting much more, while others report they have never receive a single tryology. I find it fairly easy to complete the videos. For even more points you can record videos on almost any product you can find in your house. In return, you can earn points, and you can redeem them for a variety of things . . . including Amazon Gift Cards!
Go to: http://www.expotv.com/ to sign up.
- Swaggable: Swaggable will send you samples, but often they are very SMALL samples. I have received a few that are larger in size. They ask that you come back and just complete a short "review" of the item. It is fairly easy to complete, and they have new samples often.
Go to: http://shar.es/OYghx to sign up.
8/19: Steals of the Day
This Daily Steals "edition" is going to focus on groups you do not belong to, that you should consider joining. These are groups that supply free items for testing, reviewing, etc. The work required in each group is minimal (and will be explained), and the amount of items varies greatly. There are about 50 that I can share. I will focus on 5 a week that I think are important and try to give you the details you need to decide if it is a program for you!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't heard of all these. I do participate in Smiley360 and BZZagent. I will take a look at the other ones. Thanks for the information.ReplyDelete
I hadn't heard of some of these companies! Thank you for the info!ReplyDelete
Since I am new to the blogging world, this article is a great help! Thanks so much for sharingReplyDelete
Checking these out right now. Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing your deals of the day. I can't wait to check these sites!ReplyDelete
Thanks! there are a couple I am not familiar with that will have to check out!ReplyDelete
O, cool- thanks!! I'll check out the ones I don't use nowReplyDelete