- First up, I have not seen this in the other boxes, but it is a Whish Shave Cream in Pomegranate. It is a 1 oz bottle. Based on Amazon per ounce prices, Value: $4.00
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor. Based on Amazon per item (best price), Value: $3.27-- this item was considered a "bonus" item, and is not considered a part of the box per BirchBox.
- Yu Be Moisturizing Skin Cream. Based on Amazon per ounce prices, Value: $1.10
- Viva La Juicy Vial of Perfume (yes, the cheap ones you can get free in a department store). Based on Amazon per ounce prices, Value: $1.97
- They also include a sample card with the foil packets of foundation (no joke, look below), Value: Epic FAIL! I can get these for FREE!!!! From a magazine.
To be honest, I think there are MUCH better values out there for beauty subscription boxes. I usually leave a link here of how you can buy your own Birch Box, but I want to be clear and upfront with my readers. I do not think you should buy a Birch Box. I really do not. I think a much better deal is MyGlam. You can visit them at: www.myglam.com. This is not a referral link, and I do not get anything from sending you to a competitor. MyGlam actually does not even offer referral links. AND you can write all of your comments directly on their wall as comments for everyone to clearly see. BirchBox fans, you all know EXACTLY what I am talking about.
I wanted to share this picture from a fan. She may have gotten the winner box!!!!