Eek! I am so excited! My BirchBox finally arrived today, and I LOVE it!!!!
What was in the box?
- Model Co. Lipgloss. LOVING this! Well, because obviously I love lipgloss, but this one has a nice mirror on the side for application too! AND the retail for between $22 and $28 on Amazon!!!! BirchBox gives it s value of $16.00. Yay! Finally a score on a product!
- A sample size of Thymes Naia Lotion. I do not mind when they send these because they are good for travel, and have SOME value. $1.72 based on per oz. Amazon value.
- .17 fl oz Juice Beauty Repair CC Cream. Based on online per ounce value, $3.90
- 3 foil packets, which I am not giving a value. Because you can often get foil packets for free, I do not give them a "value." The foil packets included: Thymes Lotion (odd, since I got a larger one as well?), 2 Kerastase Nectar Thermiques.
- Also, a cute little gift tag (no real value, but still cute).
- They also included a $50 off $125 coupon.
Last month, with my points, I got CHOCOLATE for free. I go back and forth on the overal value of the BirchBox, but when I am able to purchase a product for free from their store every 2 months with the points system, I think it averages out to be a good deal!
You can sign up for your own BirchBox for $10 a month here: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=mb9pn
Links contained in this post are referral links and MamaBreak may receive credit for its use.