What was in the box?
- Bic Flame Disk: Amazon price: $10.00
- Box of 10 True Lemon packets: Approx. Amazon price: $2.33
- Mozaik 40 piece appetizer set: Approx. Amazon price: $4.46
- Coupon for Bic Lighter-- prices vary online, $4 seems like an average price
- Sample of Mighty Leaf Iced Tea, 1 bag: Approx. Amazon price: $1.67
Of course, I did not sign up for the BBQ box, but the for the subscription box. If you look on their site they are listed as completely separate items. You were supposed to be able to sign up for the limited edition boxes, but they took it upon themselves to just enroll every subscriber automatically and calling it a "dual" box AFTER charging everyone. Again, my issue is that I was never given the choice that they say I will have (on the website) in enrolling in the limited edition boxes.
In the end, do I feel like this box was a good value? I think it was an ok value. I am frustrated because I now have a flame disk, but of course do not have a charcoal grill. It makes that item virtually useless to anyone in my same position. The small plates and forks are cute, but I do not imagine I will use them. I WILL use the iced tea, true lemon, and lighter.