My Glam is a monthly subscription box that actually comes in a cosmetic bag each month! The subscription is $10 a month. You can subscribe at: http://www.myglam.com/
What was in the bag?
- First, I am loving the bag everything came in this month. It is a cute see through striped bag!
- 10 count towlettes of Yes to Cucumbers! $5.99 for 30 on Amazon, Value = $1.99
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil Free Lotion, 1 oz. Based on Amazon full sized price, Value = $7.14
- Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Polish- Full sized--It does not go on sale until Fall 2012. I am in LOVE with the color, which is like a white. I have no idea what to value it. I am giving it a value of $5, but I bet it will retail for MUCH more!
- Josie Maran Lip and Cheek Stain. I wish I had gotten a better color. It is really dark for my light, light skin! Full sized?? (Please someone correct me if I am wrong!). Amazon value= $19.00.
- Nu Me Hydro Punch Hydrating Conditioner. Based on web price, $1.99
I have that problem with things being too dark for me ALL of the time! I really like the bag this month!ReplyDelete
Love the organza bag!! Too cute!ReplyDelete
I think I need to re-sign up for MyGlam after see this bag. They are definitely improving!ReplyDelete
I only started subscribing last month, but it seems like they stepped up their game!ReplyDelete
Wow it seems like you got a lot of cute stuff in it!ReplyDelete
That bag is too cute!! Nice box!ReplyDelete
Got myglam bag today I didn't get the Kiehls (wish I had) but that is cool. I got Juice Beauty green apple spf 15 moisturizer and instead of the lip stain I got Buxon lip gloss whis I guess is ok. I got some lip stain last month in my Birchbox. Everything else was the same though. I do thing it was a much better bag than last month. I am happy!ReplyDelete