I LOVE LOVE LOVE this month's BirchBox.
For those that do not know, BirchBox is a monthly subscription of beauty items that is sent every month! It is $10 a month. You also can earn "points" by completing a review of the items in your box during the month. About every 2 months I have enough for $10 worth of items!
Interested? Sign up here: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=mb9pn
Without further ado, this is what was in my box:
- Bamboo Color Care UV Fade Proof Flouride. Amazon Price: $6.50
- Earbuds (ALWAYS need more of these!!) Estimated Price: $5.00
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint. .17 oz Based on Amazon Price: $3.80
- Stila Lip Glaze. This is a full size, but can be bought in a trio, Amazon price $4 (this ranged incredibly from $12 for the 3, to $20 each!)
- Uber Roasted Nut Roll. Based on Web price, $1.26
My favorite thing about the box is I am about to travel and I needed ear buds. I LOVE lip gloss, and LOVE Stila, and I am currently trying to switch my tinted moisturizer, and have never tried this brand! Oh, and I have not had lunch yet and am hungry :)