Sample Society is from both Allue and Beauty Bar. You get two wonderful things besides the box. First, you get a 12 month subscription to Allure if you have a paid subscription. You also receive a $15 off $50 code to use at www.beautybar.com. The code is stackable with other codes they have available.
I was really torn when I cancelled my box a few months ago. I really loved the box, and actually ended up using 2 products as a result (Murad and Dermalogica), but I felt it was a little too expensive. You pay $15 a month for the box, and there are generally 5 items in the box.
This is what was in this month's box:
- Vincent Longo Duo Lip Pencil, Full sized (.06 oz). Amazon Price, $26.00
- Borghese Tono Body Creme, 1oz. Amazon price (based on per ounce value), $5.70
- Jouer Luminating Tinted Moisturizer, .17 oz. Amazon Price (based on per ounce value), $3.60 (I was running low from the one I received in another box, so love this!)
- Eye Never Nourishing Eye Repair Cream, .033 oz. Amazon Price (based on per ounce value), $1.40 (I better not love this because the regular value is $85, but that is why I love the sample!)
- Sisley Hydra-global Hydration Intense Ant-Age, .14 oz. Amazon Price (based on per ounce value), $17.62 (this retails ON SALE on amazon for $176.25!!!!)
Want to sign up yourself?
Referral code: MamaBreak