Beauty Box 5 sends 4-5 "samples" a month for $12. http://www.beautybox5.com/
They also have an active facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/BeautyBox5
And twitter: https://twitter.com/BeautyBox5
What I loved about the box was that I felt they provided products that many others did not. One of my products was a vegan product, and as someone who has a lot of vegan friends, I really liked that aspect. Of course, I am not sure that my vegan friends would enjoy the entire box, since only one product was vegan. However, it is rare to get a vegan product in a beauty box, and so I felt that aspect did set them apart. I also really liked the variety. They sent both cosmetics and beauty products, and the cosmetics were all very different. I enjoyed the colors, and felt it was a good subscription box.
What was in the box?
- Blinc Eyeliner .02 oz .Approx value based on Amazon price-- $1.60
- Blum Oil Assorbing Sheets. 50 count. Amazon price-- $4.08
- Every Day Minerals Blush. .06 oz. Amazon approximate price-- $3.52
- Comodynes Urban Cosmetics easy Peeling New Face Effect. 1 towlette. Amazon appr. price--$2.24
- The All Natural Face Vegan Eye Shadow. Size not indicated, but I believe it is a full sized of .07 ounces. Appr. price based on web search of $3.50
I received this item for free to review on MamaBreak. However, the opinions expressed here are my own.