Citrus Lane is a $25 a month box that often has full sized products, rather than a bunch of samples. They also generally include a gift card in each box.
In this month's box was:
- Ella's Kitchen Nibble Fingers, 4.4 oz. Amazon price, $5.87
- Baggu Reusable Shopping Bag. Amazon price, $9.00. I received a Llama one, and love it!
- Medi Buddy First Aid Kit To Go. Amazon price, $7.49 (Did Citrus Lane anticipate my post on Advice for Mamas today?-- I love this to travel with-- and I did not see my box before writing my article this morning!)
- Wee Knit Finger Puppets. SO cute! Available only on their Etsy site. Approx. value, $6.90
- Dapple On the Go Clothing Wash (for washing in the sink). I could not find the travel size ANYWHERE else! The reason I looked was because this is hands down a genius product. I NEED this! I am emailing them to see if they plan to make more! These would be VERY convenient to carry on trips!! Priceless?? Based on Amazon per ounce price, $4.26-- but that is for a full bottle, and I REALLY need these little sample packets!!
- California Baby Shampoo and Body Wash, 2 oz. Amazon price (based on per ounce value), $2.64
- California Baby Hair Conditioner, 2 oz. Amazon price (based on per ounce value), $2.46
- California Baby Hair Styling Mousse, .5 oz. Amazon price (based on per ounce value), $2.94
- $10 Gift Card to Postagram!
My favorite thing about Citrus Lane, and of course this box, is that it is like they read my mind. I opened the box (as I do almost every month) and thought-- wow! I need this! I just loved every single item included. The value this month was: $51.66!!! Amazing, as always!
Want your OWN Citrus Lane box? CLICK HERE and enter SUMMER10 to save 10% off your first order!
Dapple JUST emailed me back! You can purchase the detergent sample packets at Babies R Us. They are $1.99 for 3!