- BabySteals: Ok, this is my #1 favorite site to shop! You often need to buy VERY fast (they sell out on many items), and sometimes the price is not the best on the Internet (but it often IS). They feature premiere, boutique name brands for a fraction of the cost!
What I love most: Customer service cannot be beat (I love you so much steal ladies! So much! So much!!! They are seriously the best ladies around!) The founder and co-owner, Jana, is a Mama (and we love mom owned companies). Jana is also AMAZING! And last, but not least, you get your items SUPER fast. Sometimes overnight, and almost all of the time within 2 days!
GO TO: http://www.babysteals.com They feature a new item at 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. CST.
- BabyHalfOff: I love BabyHalfOff because they have introduced me to so many amazing brands like Mommy Necklaces, Popadu, and Eco Nuts. Their items are VERY reasonably priced and are often available for a couple of hours (but items like Mommy Necklaces sell out FAST!). You will find brands that you either already love, or brand that you will fall in love with!
What I love most: BabyHalfOff also has an amazing Customer Service team! I have worked with several people there, and they are wonderful! They also ship fairly quickly. They have Mystery Bags, which are to DIE for! I ADORE their Mystery Bags! You pick the age range and gender of your child, or a Mama Mystery bag. ALWAYS an amazing deal! These are not featured very often, but when they are they sell out FAST!
GO TO: http://www.babyhalfoff.com They feature a new item at 9:00 a.m. CST.
- GreenBabyBargains: This is a site that features ALL green baby items (and often mom and kid items as well). I love that they feature green and eco-friendly items! their prices are reasonable, and they often feature brands unique to their site.
What I love most: I love that they are eco-friendly. I have not had to contact their customer service before. From time to time, they have an item that will not ship right away, but that is always indicated on the purchase page.
GO TO: http://www.greenbabybargains.com They feature a new item at 9:00 a.m. CST
- EcoBabyBuys: Eco Baby Buys has changed their system a little bit since I have last made a purchase. In order to see a deal, you need to register first. I am not a huge fan of this, as I try to keep my registrations minimal, and it does deter me as a shopper. However, in my experience, this has been a good place to shop with. They primarily feature eco friendly products for babies. They feature a lot of companies that are wel known.
What I love most: The prices and that they feature many deals at one time (the previous day's deals and several others are listed). This can save you on shipping.
GO TO: http://www.ecobabybuys.com They feature a new item at 8:00 a.m. CST.
- GaGa Deal: This one is my little secret site, that I am not sharing with thousands of people, but I love my readers! Every hour (M-F 9 a.m- 5 p.m. CST) they feature a new item. EVERY HOUR. As no one claims the item, the price drops. When someone claims the item, the deal is gone. I have purchased some CRAZY deals on this site. I bought a boutique crib bedding set for my son that was just over $30! Sometimes things will be purchased right away, and sometimes they will stay on for almost the entire hour (making the item CHEAP!). If your item is less than $99 (and it most likely will be), you pay shipping at a flat rate. Make SURE you use the saver shipping for $6.95 and calculate that into the price that is showing (as it drops) to determine if it is a good deal. Regular ground flat rate shipping is $9.99 (so, make sure you change it!).
What I love most: The CRAZY prices that items go for!
GO TO: http://www.babyearth.com/baby-sale They start a new deal at the top of the hour Monday-Friday 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Next week: Daily Deal Sites for older children . . . and no worries Mamas . . . we have a Sunday JUST for the daily deal sites for YOU!