It is nothing fancy, but it is a recipe that a child can make themselves, and my kids LOVE making dinner.
- Store Bought Pizza Dough (I buy generic)
- 1 8 ounce Can of Tomato Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese (we use the kind you shake on-- you can use shredded Mozarella as well)
- 1 package of pepperonis
- 1 bell pepper (or other vegetables your child may eat)
Have your child:
- Preheat over to 450 degrees
- Spread the dough on to a pizza pan
- Pour the tomato sauce on the dough and spread around with a spoon
- Sprinkle cheese on to the pizza
- Place Pepperonis on to the pizza
- Place sliced (a grown up should slice them) vegetables on top
- Adult should place the pizza in the over, and a timer should be set for 15 minutes
- The time cooking will vary based on your oven, but it should be between 15-20 minutes
Cut the pizza, and enjoy the creation your little one has made!