- SwagBucks. If you do not have SawgBucks yet, where have you been? SwagBucks is a system where you are rewarded for activities like searching online, taking surveys, and online shopping. They also offer special codes online that can earn you points as well. Your points will add up quickly, and I use mine to trade in for Amazon Gift Cards. However, there are many other products you can redeem for. It is a great way to get some Christmas cash! Go to: www.swagbucks.com to sign up. !
- MyPoints. MyPoints is the system that BzzAgent uses for rewards (which we talked about a couple of weeks ago HERE). MyPoints also offers incentives for shopping through their links, taking surveys, and other activities. It is easy to accumulate points. I simply click through and take the short surveys they email, and redeem for new gift cards about every three months. Go to www.mypoints.com to sign up.
- Kraft First Taste. This is Kraft's "sampling" program. Throughout the year they will offer many opportunities for free coupons for items. They generally send coupons, rather than a product, but it is often for a full sized item! You need to check your email set up with them in order to qualify. Go to: www.kraftfirsttaste.com to sign up.
- One2One. One 2 One was once a place to primarily get you involved in new music. These days, they offer many campaigns for all different kinds of products. I have not personally received a campaign in a while, but I know several other people who have, including Mama Steph! It does not offer campaigns very often, but when it does, they are AMAZING! Go to www.one2onenetwork.com to sign up.
- L'Oreal USA Recruitment System. I have personally not had a lot of luck with this one, but I know many other people who have, so I am sharing it. You take surveys that L'Oreal sends you, and you can qualify to receive a product to test. Go to https://consumertesting.lorealusa.com/ to sign up.
9/2 Daily Steals: Sunday Site Day
As always, this Sunday's "deals" are sites that we find valuable here on MamaBreak. They are sites we belong to that we have personally have success with.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
signing up for them all! Thank you =)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the info ! I had no idea about Kraft, going to check it out :)ReplyDelete
great info,I love swagbucksReplyDelete
I live the kraft site!! TY!!ReplyDelete
I only knew about Swagbucks from this list! Thanks so much for sharing the rest of these, signing up! :)ReplyDelete
I love all these sites, especially Kraft and MyPoints!ReplyDelete
I really need to play around with Swagbucks. I am a member but have never touched it.ReplyDelete
Have used mypoints for years. Its great! Will have to check into the rest. Thanks!!ReplyDelete
I never get anything from Loreal either but I'm forever taking the surveys.ReplyDelete
Love these! Thanks for sharingReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing theses =)ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this! I have actually gotten 2 products from Loreal but it took forever and I am still trying to get more. It is a lot of work and not much to show for it.ReplyDelete
Great post thank you for sharing!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing they all sound like good places to sign up.ReplyDelete
I love Kraft First Taste but I haven't even bothered with L'Oreal.ReplyDelete