We use Betty Crocker's Mini Banana Bread Recipe, slightly modified all the time! It comes out super moist and delicious! The pan is AMAZING. It does not need to be greased at all, as it already has a non-stick finish. It is a fantastic weight, and makes perfect loaves every time!
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 4 mashed ripe bananas (ripe meaning they are already brown)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- In a bowl (you will see we use our large mixer), mix sugar and butter with spoon. Stir in eggs until well blended. Add bananas, buttermilk and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among the pans.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean (this almost consistently happens for me at 40 minutes). Cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and all to cool for about 2 hours.
Check out all of the amazing Good Cook products at: http://www.goodcook.com/
Use CODE: SWEETLOAF to get an extra 25% off!
MamaBreak received item(s) to include on the website. We did not receive any other type of compensation. As always, our experiences and opinions are our own.