This is my Birchbox for this month:
Birchbox is only $10 a month, and this month I had 5 samples, which means I could earn 50 points. Remember, you can cash out with $10 worth of points (100 points), so about every 2 months you get $10 worth of a full sized item(s).
In this month's box:
- 1 very small Fatty Sundays Chocolate Covered Pretzel. The packaging is a little deceiving because this was TINY, but the pretzel itself was delicious. Web Value 70 cents
- Eslor Skincare foil samples. I struggle with giving foil packets a "value" because most can be picked up for free at the department store. There were 4 packets, however, and the web value is around $12.00
- Number 4 Hairspray. 1 oz. This was convenient because I had JUST ran out of hairspray. At 1 ounce it is perfect for travel too! Amazon value: $3.50
- The Honest Company Healing Balm. .75 oz, Amazon value $6.25. This was my favorite item in the box, as my hands have been SUPER dry!!
- Supergoop! CC Cream, 3 ml. SUPER Small! Amazon value $1.55
Buy your own at: http://www.birchbox.com
Links above are affiliate links. Thank you for supporting MamaBreak!