10. Mrs. Meyer's hand soap from the May Klutch Club Mom
- I love the smell and I love the way it makes my hands feel!
9. Stila Lipgloss July Birchbox
- My favorite lipgloss by FAR! Love the shine and shimmer of it!
8. Terry Face Lotion April 2012 Sample Society
- So in love with the smell and the way it makes my skin feel!
7. Monkey Lunchbox August Citrus Lane
- My son loves his monkey lunchbox still! Adorable!
6. Harvey Prince Perfume from January Birchbox
- I ended up buying this in full size I loved it so much!
5. Lydell Necklace from January Little Black Bag
- One of my favorite pieces of jewelry!
4. Model Co. Lip Gloss from December Birchbox
- I have this in my purse for lipgloss emergencies. The mirror on the side makes it a must have!
3. Key Lime Pretzels from the April Out of the Box Sampler
- I placed an order after trying the samples! My kids and I are in love with them!
2. Dapple Baby On The Go Laundry Detergent from June 2012 Citrus Lane
- Literally changed the way we travel. We never leave home without this item. We have them stocked in the car, and I have some at work too, just in case!
1. Dermalogica daily microfoliant from March 2012 Sample Society
- Literally changed my beauty routine! I do not know what I would do without this beauty product! It is my go to exfoliant at least once a week and more in the winter! An AMAZING product!
So, that is my list. Some items were very expensive, some were very cheap. What I love about subscription boxes is you get to try new things and experience new brands! I am sure I will find new favorites as I go along!
Post a Comment