Bestowed is just $19 a month and everything is chosen by celebrity nutritionist Heather Bauer.
- LifeIce Bite-Sized Ices, Chocolate Crisp, 2 oz. Amazon price $3.06 (these were SO yummy! Adding as an add-on item now!!!!)
- Crunchmaster Multi-seed Crackers, 4.5 oz. Amazon price $6.48
- Salba Chia Boost, 2-- 0.5 oz bags in Premium Ground and Whole Seed. Amazon Price $1.48
- ZICO Pure Premium Coconut Water, 14 oz. Amazon price $2.11
- Skratch Labs Exercise Drink Mix, 2---0.8 oz bags in pineapple and lemon and lime, Amazon price $3.00
- Wild Garden Traditional Hummus Dip, 1.76 oz. Amazon price $1.55 (we love these for the lunchbox!)
- Perfect Fuel Chocolate Bar, 0.5 oz. Web value $2.00
- Nektar Honey Crystals, 2 packets of 0.1 oz. Amazon value $0.32. I was super excited to see these, as they are reasonable on Amazon, but wanted to try them before buying a box of 40!
- Quest Nutrition Protein Bars, Chocolate Peanut Butter, 2.12 oz. Amazon value $2.08 (one of the few protein bars I eat in a flavor I have not tried-- yay!)
- Eat Green Tea.com , 7 bags of 3 grams each. Amazon value $5.25 (I like that they come in single serve bags-- they do not on Amazon-- and a 1 week supply!)
MamaBreak received this box to review here on the site. We did not receive any other type of compensation. As always, our experience and opinions are our own. Links in this post may be affiliate links. We thank you for supporting MamaBreak!
Post a Comment