Who wants to win a fabulous prize NBC's Share and Tell?
What is NBC’s Share and Tell?
Did you know that for every pound of new goods produced, 71 pounds of waste are generated during manufacturing? This Earth Week, NBCUniversal is partnering with the sharing site yerdle to help you minimize your impact on the planet by sharing your stuff. One person’s stuff is another person’s story!
Here’s how it works. 1) Join or host a Share & Tell Party (click the “Join the Party” button in the app below).
2) Post your stuff to share with friends. Discover other items that are up for grabs.
3) Tell the story of your sharing experiences on your favorite social media site. #ShareandTell.
One reader at MamaBreak will win a fabulous prize pack with the following:
- One Green is Universal canvas tote bag (made from recycled cotton)
- Two items listed below (chosen at random)
- Planet Ocean DVD
- Green is Universal T-shirt (made by Alternative Apparel)
- Green is Universal colored pencil kits (made from recycled newspaper)
- Green is Universal Vapur water bottles (BPA-free)
- Green is Universal hardboard cover spiral bound notebook (not pictured)
- Green is Universal burlap FEED bag (not pictured)
Are you excited? Enter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway