Well, we are never really gone, if you follow us on Social Media. But we have not blogged for a while. I thank all of our readers who sent notes asking how we were doing!
In the past few years, we have been through a TON. I will be updating on individual pieces throughout the coming weeks, and telling you all about it, but these are the major events . . .
- Lost my father
- Lost my grandmother
- Lost my aunt
- Lost our cat of 19 years
- Lost my childhood best friend
- Lost two cousins
- Many other deaths not directly related to me-- friends' parents, friends' children . . . I have been to a lot of funerals
- Removed my son from his private school after dealing with YEARS of bullying (and after a call to the police) and placed him in the public school
- Getting sick. Very, very sick. And having the doctor telling me time and again that "everything was fine." Only to lead to more sickness and finally a diagnosis, surgery, and starting to feel human again
Joys and smiles:
- Refinancing our home to make major home improvements like new central air, a new master bedroom, and hopefully a new master bathroom-- pics to come!!!!!
- One of my best friend's wedding (in JAMAICA!!!!)
- A much needed vacation to Grenada (pics to come!!!)
- A promotion (I don't know if I should put this under joys or tears)-- but it brought on TONS of work. I have since stepped down from the promotion-- yay more blogging time!!!!
- Adopting the three best rescue cats
- Traveling to Las Vegas, Washington D.C., and many other places in the states
- Losing 16 pounds so far (MUCH MORE TO COME)
- And much, much more!!!!!
We promise to bring you awesome giveaways, tons of reviews, great ways to save money, and most importantly-- ways to find "breaks" throughout the day!
We're so excited to be posting daily again!