- Sample size of Blender Cleanser. This is not even labelled with a size. Says simply that it is a sample size. I would not even value it at $1
- Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect-- I received a 1.45 oz size. A 6.7 oz product is $27 on amazon, making this worth $5?? There are MAYBE 2 uses in this little bottle
- TheBalm Stainiac .04 oz (yes, .04) Full size is .3 and is $17 I do not even think 1/10 of the full size would be $1. :(
- Comodynes Self Tanning Wipes. $2 each on Amazon. Worth $4. The problem is, I have VERY light skin and they sent me an "intense" color, so basically this is trash to me.
- A tili bag. Before you get all excited, this is a cheap zip-loc bag. They are priced on their own website at about $1 each. And a note to all other Birchbox folks. The info says this can be used as a carry on for liquids. IT CANNOT because, well, it is not CLEAR!!! FAIL, Birchbox, FAIL!
- Oh, and how could I forget the MEN'S SAMPLE they sent. That is RIGHT, they sent me a MEN'S sample. I have junk to get rid of too Birchbox, please do not send me your junk you have no other use for. Birchbox FAIL. It anyone is wondering, it is a little perfume sample. Yes, like the ones they try to attack you with at the department store.
At this point, I am giving them one more month. I liked my full sized product from last month, so MAYBE they will be ok next month. This month was a waste of my money, and I would not suggest or recommend Birchbox.
With such a review, if you still want to try it yourself you can sign up here: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=mb9pn
UPDATE!!!! I DID CONTACT BIRCHBOX AND WAS TOLD I WAS MISSING A FULL SIZED BRONZER, BUT THEY WERE OUT. THEY CREDITED MY ACCOUNT WITH $10 WHICH IS WHAT THE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION COSTS! AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND GETTING THAT ONE ITEM WOULD HAVE MADE MY BOX VERY WELL WORTH IT!!!!