First, Birchbox is reasonably priced at $10 a month. I joined mostly because it was not a huge break to my beauty budget . . . and I had waited such a long time to be a part of it.
- .51 oz Kerastase Masque (foil sample)-- I am not a fan of the foil sample. This one was considerably larger than your average foil packet, and was really an "addition" to the other super nice items! On facebook this averages from $50-$120 for a 6.8 ounce, but really 1/2 ounce is not worth more than maybe $1.
- .03 oz Miss Dior perfume sample-- 1.7 ounces retails for about $70 on amazon, but I would consider this little sample to simply be another "bonus" MAYBE worth $1
- 1 oz Kerastase Bain Substansif shampoo-- Amazon retail for 8.5 ounces $33. Again, small sample-- but nice travel size
- .5 oz Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion-- Amazon has this same travel/ sample size for $16-- but this is in a pump.
- 1.7 oz Stila sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner-- Amazon price -- $22. This is a full sized product, and looks really nice.
Want to join? Click here to sign up for just $10 a month!