I simply cannot believe my "MyGlam" bag this time around. I am still a little bit in shock. I opened the little pink packaging it comes in, and literally said "Oh my gosh" about a million times as I opened it.
MyGlam is a monthly beauty subscription box. It costs $10 a month, and usually arrived about the 20th of the month. You can find them at: www.myglam.com
- First, was an amazing Soho Makeup brush! I love and needed a new brush for eye shadow, so this was perfect. Amazon price: $10.49 (which means this ONE item already covered the price of the box!)
- The item on the far right is Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer .38 oz. I am excited to try this because I have never even heard of this brand. Amazon estimated price based on per ounce value: $6.03
- Jane Sparkle Gloss. .2 oz 3 sell on the Jane Cosmetics website for $9.99, so value is estimated at: $3.33
- Mirabella Eye shadow .07 ounce. Based on Amazon per ounce price, value: $3.50
- Circus Nail Polish in TightRope. Still not for sale, so hard to guess a price. It is a .45 full sized polish. I have been estimating the value at: $5.00????
I LOVE MyGlam!!!!
I am adding a "Oh my gosh" :) Love this-- I love the fun, bright colors. Gotta check this out! Thanks for another fantastic review!ReplyDelete
It is the best beauty box out there-- and I think I have been through almost all of them! I love it!Delete
Fantastic review! I love the colors!ReplyDelete
great review. i don't wear makeup i itch :( lip gloss and lipstick is fine with meReplyDelete
I love that nail polish!ReplyDelete
Wow! what great products, and at such a great price!ReplyDelete
Very neat! I love all the colors :DReplyDelete
Ok This is something I am going to have to try this box is totally cool. I'm sitting here I want thatReplyDelete
Love that box!!ReplyDelete