My husband is so excited to get his first LootCrate!
I bought my husband a Loot Crate subscription for Father's Day, and our first box arrived today! For under $20 ($13.37 + $6.00 shipping), I felt this box was a TERRIFIC value! My husband LOVED everything in it!!! We actually subscribed for 3 months, so it was only $12.37 a month plus the $6 shipping (so, $18.37 a month). PLUS if you follow this link: LOOT CRATE and use the code MASHUP, you will save $3!!!
Usually, we give values from Amazon. However, because this box is so special, many of the item are not available on Amazon, so web prices are listed instead. We went with the BEST price we could find.
In this box for June:
- Dead Pool/ Kool-Aid T-shirt. I do not get it-- AT ALL, but apparently it is VERY funny and my husband loves it, so that is what is important. Retails online for $19.99 (which is more than the box!!)
- 8 Bit Sunglasses. Very cool and fun. Value: $7.99
- Bic 2 in 1 stylus/ pen. I actually really like this and it was the item my husband did not even how me, so I am guessing he is hoping I do not take it :) It is a pen and a stylus, which is perfect for my purse (and iPad) Value: $5.99
- Loot Crate Bot Sticker. Cannot locate a value, but I am giving it 99 cents?
- Help a Brother Out Sticker. SO cute! It features Mario and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. My 6 year old son is obsessed with both and has already claimed the sticker. Value: $2.40
- Loot Crate Wall Tangrams. We love these! They are puzzle blocks to build different shapes! Fun! Made specifically for Loot Crate. Value: 99 cents?
- 2 Warheads candies. Amazon Value: 16 cents.
- Stan Lee Comikaze Golden Ticket-- a chance to win free or reduced tickets. We are no where near LA, so will not be using this. I will probably enter just to see what we won :)
Total value: $38.51. We loved everything, and think the value on this box is amazing!
You can get your own box at: Loot Crate!!!!
Links provided may contain a referral link, which MamaBreak may receive a credit for. Thank you for supporting MamaBreak!