We recently created this monogrammed tray with our ScotchBlue Painter's. It was created by A Night Owl Blog for ScotchBlue.
- Wooden tray
- ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Delicate Surface with Edge-Lock 2080EL
- 3 or more shades of acrylic paint
- Paint brushes
- Vinyl or stencil (for monogram)
- Paint the wooden tray all over with one shade of acrylic paint.
- Once dry, line the tray with various sizes of ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape Delicate Surface with Edge-Lock to create horizontal stripes across the tray.
- Paint each stripe with a different shade of acrylic paint and let dry. Once dry, peel off the ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape.
- Create a square at the center of the tray with more ScotchBlue™ Painter’s Tape. Paint the square in and let dry.
- With a cutting machine, cut a monogram the size of the center square out of vinyl, or stencil and paint in a monogram in the center of the tray.
- If you’re using vinyl, once cut, use transfer paper to move the monogram to the tray. You may want to cover with a glaze or sealer to keep vinyl in place.
For our tray, we repurposed one we found at the thrift store! This can be a fun, easy, and inexpensive gift that looks stunning!
Find more fun craft ideas at:
ScotchBlue can be found
on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScotchBlueBrand/
and on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScotchBlue
MamaBreak receive SoctchBlue Tape to create the project and post about it here on MamaBreak. We did not receive any other type of compensation.