This is what was in this month's box:
- Bamboo Color Care UV Fade Proof Fluide- .25 oz. (Full size is $24 for 2.5 ounces)= 2.40
- Strivectin-SDIntensive Concentrate for stretch marks and wrinkles- .75 oz (5 oz is $135) . . . in theory that would make this little tube worth, $25???? I honestly do not like Sti-Vectin and do not see how anyone would pay so much when there are much better products out there. They must have one heck of a marketing budget with all of these free samples everywhere!
- Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara- .12 oz (seems small, but a .24 ounce sells for $22. I have used these small tubes in the past and can usually have them last 1-2 months.) Value of perhaps $11?
- Bond No. 9 perfume (I think it is .25 oz?? I have not opened because of the super cute packaging!) Saks sells 18 of these for $260 . . . $14 for a little perfume sample? I would never pay that, but I admit it is SUPER cute and I LOVE the smell. A bottle of it sells for $170 for 1.7 ounces. Unfortunately, it is not something you can use the discount on, as Beauty Bar does not carry the full size of the perfume
- ColorScience Loose Mineral Travel Puff-- This is, in theory, the full size. It is just one little applicator and is valued at $10, which is about what it is on the web. I actually looked at this product several times. I have VERY light skin, and I HATE applying sunscreen when at the beach. I never take my face lotion out and about with me, so this was a nice solution. I cannot wait to try it